Tailors cottage is a charming cosy cottage and is full of character. Once part of the Ranson family home it was where the family originally had their tailors shop.
Tailors cottage is situated in the Medieval Market Place and has one of the most picturesque views in Lavenham overlooking the Guildhall and Market Place. It is the perfect base to explore all of what Lavenham has to offer this includes excellent restaurants, pubs, tea rooms unique local shops, galleries and so much more. All of which is just a short stroll from the cottage.
Sympathetically renovated in the late 1990’s . The interior is refurbished to an exceptionally high standard with modern luxurious furnishing and fittings.
* English Tourist Board 5 Star
* Free wi-fi
* Original Soft red brick fire place and oak beams
* Flat screen tv, freeview & dvd
* IPod docking & cd player
* CD/ radio
* Fully fitted kitchen/dinning room with dishwasher, washing machine/dryer
* Central heating throughout
* Can sleep 4 persons
* 2 bedrooms a double the other is twin bedded, which can be made into super king bed
(please request this when booking other wise twins will be provided)
* Pretty little south/west private courtyard with patio furniture
* Bathroom with bath and a separate large shower over the bath
* Excellent restaurants, pubs and local shops all within 2 minutes stroll from the cottage
* Unrestricted FREE on-street parking outside the cottage or the Market Place which is just a few steps away
* We charge a £100.00 refundable security deposit and operate a no smoking policy in the cottages
* Sorry no pets
Tailors Cottage can now be booked online to check availability and to book click here
To view the booking terms and conditions please click here