The Haywain is a charming detached luxurious cottage with unique character. Formally a coach house, it was sympathetically converted to a cottage in the late 1990’s.
This charming cottage has stunning views, overlooking the roof tops to the church tower, lady st and part of the Market Place. The restaurants and all amenities are just a short stroll from the cottage.
The interior is refurbished to an exceptionally high standard with modern luxurious furnishings.
The living accommodation is on the first floor. The ground floor has two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a super king bed and has its own en suite shower room, the second bedroom is a double bedded room that is serviced by a separate bathroom.
Outside there is a small quaint walled garden with patio furniture.
* English Tourist Board 5 Star
* A beautiful red brick fire place with cast iron gas stove
* Free wi-fi
* Oak frame windows
* Flat screen tv, freeview & dvd
* IPod docking & cd player
* CD/ radio
* Fully fitted kitchen/dinning room with dishwasher, washing machine/dryer
* Central heating throughout
* Ground floor bedrooms and bathrooms
* Can sleep 4 persons but is popular for 2
* Romantic breaks
* Master bedroom has a king sized bed
* Second is a double bedroom
* Bathroom and a en-suite shower room
* Small walled garden with patio furniture and barbecue
* Excellent restaurants, pubs and local shops all within 2 minutes stroll from the cottage
* Short breaks available weekends Fri/Mon or midweek Mon/Fri
* Unrestricted FREE on-street parking outside the cottage or the Market Place which is just a few steps away
* We charge a £100.00 security deposit and operate a no smoking policy in the cottages
* Sorry no pets
* Please consult us if you want to bring children under 14
The Haywain can now be booked online to check availability and to book click here
To view the booking terms and conditions please click here