To all our valued customers,
We are hoping that we can re-open The Hayloft with effect from early July subject to the government allowing the re-opening of holiday lets. However, it will be on a very different Covid responsive basis. The following are the key features, which are our understanding of current or likely Government advice.
- There will be at least 72 hours between each booking allowing for an extensive clean. Our team of cleaners are already used to working to high standards but the checklist will be upgraded (eg all crockery and cutlery etc will be put through the dishwasher; all “touch points” will be subject to special attention and cleaned with a professional antiviral disinfectant) All linen and towels will be sent off to a professional laundry company who offer hotel high quality laundry service. Our team of cleaners will have all the correct PPE, this is for their and our guest’s safety, and they will be disposed of after each clean.
- If any guest falls ill with covid like symptoms during their stay with us, they will be expected to advise us and return home immediately.
- We will for now, remove the usual guidebooks, games, dvds etc from the cottage. We will be happy to advise on walks and places to visit if required.
- Guests should bring their own masks and gloves if they judge that they are needed.
- Due to the degree of uncertainty that we are all facing, we will make an 80% refund in the event of cancellation up to 48hrs before normal arrival date. This will be for booking up to the end of October 2020 as most bookings will be last minute and payment in full will be due in full at the time of making the booking.